Monday, October 27, 2008

Candy Corn Cookies

Ok, again I LOVE baking and I love finding super simple easy recipes that are fun and inventive!

Well today through Tip Junkie I found yet another wonderfully fun and easy cookie recipe on Tidymom that are just perfect for Halloween!

CANDY CORN COOKIES



Refridgerator Sugar Cookie Dough
Orange Food Coloring (*or red and yellow)
Bakers Bittersweet Chocolate
Bakers White Chocolate



Take refrigerated cookie dough (I used 2 rolls and got about 30 cookies) add orange food coloring (*or red and yellow to make orange) Knead the dough until orange. Roll dough and cut cookies with candy corn cookie cutter (or you can use a triangle cookie cutter). Bake for 10 mins. Let cool. Dip bottom of cooled cookie in melted Baker's chocolate, and dip top end in melted white Baker's Chocolate. Freeze for 5 mins. to set.


~ENJOY!~


I'm sure you could even replace the store bought sugar cookie dough with your favorite recipe as well.

Talk about easy and FUN!

I am hoping I'll get around to making some of these this week. I may make them for the Halloween party. That would be really fun!


No comments: