Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tater Tot Casserole

This is a new recipe I tried. Kind of "invented" if you will. I know there are many recipes for tater Tot Casserole but I used what I had on hand and it turned out great. The kids LOVED it!

2-3 packages of ground Sausage cooked and drained
2 bags of Tater tots

3 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 Cups of Milk
2 Cups of Shredded Cheese

Salt and Pepper to Taste

Cook and drain sausage and put into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Add the tater tots on top of the sausage.

In a bowl mix the soup and milk together until it is blended well. Stir in the cheese and then pour on top of the sausage and tater tots as evenly as possible.

Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.

Next take a spoon or spatula and mix everything as well as possible while in the baking dish.

Bake at 350ยบ for 50 minutes.

This was really good.
I'm thinking next time I may add some spinach to the mix to make it more healthy, but we did also have some Green Beans and Salad on the side.

No comments: